Sunday, May 18, 2008

My "Celebrity Soulmate"

According to a lengthy and all knowing online quiz:




Who's your celebrity soul mate? (for girls)
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Adrian Brody

Adrian Brody

100%

Johnny Knoxville


67%

Jude Law


67%

Dane Cook


58%

Zac Efron


50%

Justin Timberlake


50%

Chris Brown


42%

Colin Farrell


42%

Donald Trump


17%


Adrian Brody scores 100%, and I didn't even know who he was. In the pic above, I have to admit he looks a bit like an ex boyfriend from a dozen or so years ago, but he doesn't in his Wikipedia Bio.

I always did think that the runners up, Johnny Knoxville and Jude Law, were hot.

Hat tip to the notorious J*O*E who got the ewwwwwww worthy Donald Trump. I should note that I had to play with the HTML to get the layout to look even tolerable.

 

2 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

yeah it was a massive challenge to jack that HTML, so i bagged it entirely

thanks for the shout. laughing along with your blog

Chandira said...

Dude!! I got Donald Trump too!!! EEEEWWW... Not EVEN close..

Must've been when I hit the 'mature' and 'money' buttons, I do like older guys sometimes, but that's more a mental thing.. lol