Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sunday Stealing on a Weekday: The Negativity Meme

I'm feeling extra cranky cause I'm sick, so this meme from the Sunday Stealing blog will be extra fun.

Sunday Stealing: The Negativity Meme

Foods which disgust the crap out of me: Okra, and weird fried stuff that Southerners like (snack cakes, candy bars, ice cream, etc.)

TV show I loathe: The Super Bowl, Unreality TV, The Daily Show, all of Faux News, Nancy Disgrace, Everything on CBS (It's a good thing I got rid of my cable.)

Movie I loathe: Inglorious Basterds

Music genres I loathe: I would say Country Western, but I don't really think it counts as a music genre.

Magazine which annoys me: Any magazine that involves the anal retentive Martha Stewart.

Makes me cranky at restaurant: Children

Makes me cranky in public: Children

Makes me cranky in general: Children

Pisses me off at home: Weather colder than 20 F

Pisses me off at work: Crap technology

Pisses me off in general: Religion

Makes me impatient at home: Junk Mail, especially all the menus I get from restaurants that serve pig swill

Makes me impatient at work: Mondays

Makes me impatient in public: People who block aisles at the supermarket.

Celebrity I hate: Taylor Swift

Music artist I hate: Justin Timberlake (I can't stand any guy who is marketed as a sex symbol that I never would be willing to have sex with under any circumstances. I also hate his singing.)

I could care less about: Stupid Facebook games. Every time I read about somebody wanting their Farmville crops fertilized, I want to shit on their lawns.

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: Waking up to an alarm.

Annoys the crap out of me weekends: They are only two days.

Blogger's habit that annoys you: Posts apologizing for not posting. (Maybe I should apologize for this.)

Feature on your blog you hate: I got rid of all of those.

Movie star you despise: Robert Redford

Politician that you hate: You would fall asleep reading such a long list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good list--and I am so glad to hear someone else in the world hates Taylor Swift! Well, maybe not hate, exactly---I just don't see the point.

Did you hear her butcher the duet with Stevie Nicks on the Grammys? No one should ever be allowed to sing "Rhiannon" except for Stevie.

Unless, of course, you hate "Rhiannon!"

Anonymous said...

Heeheehee...thanks for the chuckle.

We are in agreement of many things.

...wait? Robert Redford, really? :D