Saturday, February 27, 2010

Meme Swiping for Saturday - The 6ws Meme

I stole this from My 2 Cents who stole it from body else, who stole it from somebody else, and so on.

This is the 6Ws meme.

Who…
Is easy to love? Somebody who bribes me with sex and chocolate
Do you just wanna smack? Can you line up a bunch of banksters for me? Ratzi would work too.
Do you trust? Me, Dennis Kucinich, and that hot guy I saw at the gym
Do you talk to when you’re alone? I don't talk to anybody when I'm alone.

What…
Dangerous things do you do while driving? I drive early in the morning sometimes before I'm really awake.
Are you allergic to? Cigarette smoke, Republicans, and people who are always Jesusing at me
Is Satan’s last name? Murdoch.
Is the freakiest thing in your house? My Obsessive Compulsive action figure

When…
Is it time to turn over a new leaf? Never, let it fall and mulch your garden.
Will you be all that you can be? Is this an ad for Army recruiting?
Is enough enough? There's never enough hot sex or chocolate.
Do you go to the dark side? When It's Hot Outside

Where…
Are your pants? If you were hotter, they would be around my ankles.
Is your last will and testament? I'm giving all my money to people who will throw pies at Sarah Palin and that annoying guy from American Idol.
Is your junk food stash? Fuck that. You stole from my last one.
Is Carmen Sandiego? Wherever Lou Dobbs is located. She is Dobbs in drag.

Why…
Was the Lone Ranger alone? He was almost as ugly as your average teabagger.
Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? To get people all hot and bothered
Are musicians sexy and plumbers not? My plumber is hot.
Are there no seat belts on school buses? To prove that there are people who find children even more irritating than I do.

Would you…
Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? I wouldn't even try to do it for a guaranteed chance to fuck Dennis Quaid.
Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? No, but I might fake it while extracting my revenge.
Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? Nah, it just means repressing the hurt which bites you in the ass.
You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window? If I was getting the blow job while the plane was on the ground.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have an Obsessive Compulsive action figure? That's awesome! :)

"If I was getting the blow job while the plane was on the ground.": *grin*