Monday, August 18, 2008

Cloris Leachman Kicked Ass at the Bob Saget Roast

I was flipping channels last night, and the Comedy Central thing said something about a Bob Saget roast. The Pamela Anderson roast a while back was funny, so I was intrigued, but a question remained:

Who is Bob Saget?

Once I saw his picture, I vaguely remembered that he was associated with a tedious show called Full House as well as America's Least Funny Home Videos. Then, a thought crossed my mind.

Bog Saget isn't funny.

Apparently, a lot of the roasters agreed with that assessment. Anyway, the comic who stole the show was Cloris Leachman. Here are two clips from her routine which was absolutely hysterical.






She did a great interview after the show too.



If she wants to be a standup comic, she will do quite well.

1 comment:

madhouse 6 said...

omg - fucking brilliant.

i loved it.