Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I've Stolen Another Meme

Poor My 2 Cents. I keep stealing memes that were stolen there fair and square. Here's the latest.

Negativity meme.

Foods which disgust the crap out of me: Okra, Beef, Hush Puppies, and Liver would be a good start.

TV show I loathe: Every unreality show.

Movie I loathe: Inglorious Bassterds by the inglorious asswipe, Quentin Tarentino, is the latest.

Music genres I loathe: Country Western Torture (cwt)

Magazine which annoys me: Anything by Martha Stewart

Makes me cranky at restaurant: children

Makes me cranky in public: children

Makes me cranky in general: obsessive hyphenation

Pisses me off at home: bottoms that don’t put the rubber on me. (I'm actually stealing the answer because I feel the same way.)

Pisses me off at work: My psychotic coworker.

Pisses me off in general: hot guys who are tops

Makes me impatient at home: Waiting for web pages to load.

Makes me impatient at work: any time before quittin time

Makes me impatient in public: people who walk slowly on sidewalks and don't give you room to get around them.

Celebrity I hate: Simon what's his name.

Music artist I hate: Justin Timberlake

I could care less about: Sarah Palin's breasts, but that doesn't stop her from showing them off all the time.

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: waking up to an alarm

Annoys the crap out of me weekends: too $@#%#$ short

Blogger’s habit that annoys you: posts apologizing for not posting

Feature on your blog you hate: If I hated a feature on my blog, it would be gone.

Movie star you despise: Chuck Norris

Politician that you hate: all of them

No comments: