Monday, June 22, 2009

Finish the Sentance Meme

I stole it from The Lisp, who stole it from somebody else.

The Finish The Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...
...was surprisingly cold and unsatisfying.

2. I am listening to...
...nothing.

3. I talk...
...less than most.

4. I love...
...Depeche Mode and chocolate.

5. My best friend/s...
...not enjoying himself right now.

6. My first real kiss...
... was better than most after.

7. Love is...
...the best inconvenience.

8. Marriage is...
...a crock of shit.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
...did I leave the oven on?

10. I'll always...
...fuck.

11. The last time I really cried was because...
...somebody died.

12. My cell phone...
...is where I check my email most often.

13. When I wake up in the morning...
...I get morning wood.

14. Before I go to bed...
...I yawn.

15. Right now I am thinking about...
...wishing I didn't have to go to work.

16. Babies are...
...repulsive.

17. I get on Myspace...
...never.

18. Today I...
...will try to get caught up with things around the house.

19. Tomorrow I will be...
...screwing some guy's brains out, hopefully.

20. I really want to be...
...retired.

No comments: